i wish i could’ve done this for you sooner, foxi!! ily!!!!
idk if you planned it, but ever since i saw your ~denim clad Soul~ i’ve been itching to join the fun haha i hope you like it!
Olivia Cowley and Edward Watson rehearsing Carbon Life
endless list of animated characters: 2/∞
Chel - “Think you’re the only ones who dream of better things? Of adventure? You’ve got your reasons and I’ve got mine.”
- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
- I fall temporarily and completely in love with the visiting artists from this one dance company who come to my college like ahhhhh they’re all such cool people and I just want to sit and talk to them forever/watch them dance forever
- I had my first rehearsal for my showcase piece today and it went really welllllllll and I’m happyyyyyyy
The Dying Swan (Yevgeni Bauer, 1914)
This was 100 years ago. 100.
Isn’t this Anna Pavlova, though?
This is simply a followup to my previous post, showing what a difference just 10 minutes can make.
as much as i criticize tetsuya nomura he was hugely influential to me in highschool and just by the fact that he designed FF7 he’s had a major effect on my art since the very first rpg i ever played. I learn a lot from his style and watching it grow and change, and while i don’t always like his stories or choices i recognize the contributions he’s made to my life.
i just replayed KH2 and realized its still a great fucking game and that my avoidance of it was a result of the fandom being obnoxious and not because the game did anything wrong ( not going to comment on the many spin offs..).
These two are an old otp of mine but they’re also adorable besties who just always need to hug and be happy. Understanding and communication and friendship. I love them.
Sweet dreams are kawaii
Who am I to be a weeb
I’ve traveled the world and it’s sugoi
Everybody’s looking for yaoi
YOOO AWESOME DUDE also split rolls are so fun A+++
YEEE THANKS I’m trying to get SUPER BUFF this year
yeah I’ve got them perfect on the right side but whenever I went for left I just????? and so I finally got tired of that haha
Dance Study: Wendy Whelan.
by Howard Schatz © Howard Schatz and Beverly Ornstein 1987-2014.