the fact that kesha didn’t change her name to ‘k€sha’ for the european leg of her tours is a missed opportunity that i will never get over
"The first person to tell me I was beautiful was definitely my mother, she said that a lot. Especially when I felt the least bit beautiful. My mother always said I was really beautiful and I finally believed her at some point." [x]
Feferi really should know better than to drag her electric-type
I really like the idea of him desperately clamping his mouth shut to keep the water out while all she’s able to do is excitedly kiss his big doofy teeth.
Rules and Conditions
- No need to follow anyone.
- Re blogging or liking will not affect your chances, but we would appreciate a reblog to help spread the wordWhat we are looking for
- blogs that love our favorite russian assassin.
- active members
- That’s it: check out our manifesto to see more of what we are aboutHow to Join
- fill out this short questionnaire.
- Everyone is accepted to be included on our members wall
- We will accept the first ten members as they apply, and then in five member batches as slots fill up.Info
- We will accept everybody
- You can track the tag #thenatashanetwork
- No obligation to link to us, but once again, feel free to spread the wordYou would get to:
meet new friends with similar interests
access to things like fic recs, photoshop help, comics links, discussions, meta, and more
- have a spot on the network page
24 reasons to love Streisand - A birthday countdown
24 → her birthday & lucky number
I say The Way We Were is my all-time favorite film but then I watch Yentl and I am convinced it’s the best thing ever made. It’s all there: Judaism, feminism, the greatest music, naked Mandy Patinkin, a love triangle, superb direction, amazing cinematography… and it’s all Barbra; her ideas, brains, beauty and talent.
Every time I watch Yentl, I’m just so proud of Barbra’s brilliance, so it’s a very important film for me (as a fan) for all it represents for Barbra both professionally and personally."The first woman in the history of motion pictures to produce, direct, write and perform a film’s title role."
The Nine Gates of death.
-from Sabriel by Garth Nix
(c) Laura Tolton
You can not write the word “ignorance”. The future is on sale.Push aside and laugh at the karmic tale saying it’s superstition.
the “glitchy” part in the beginning is why i’m alive
i just realized i’ve never really drawn anything awfully cliché so here goes
do you ever feel like there’s just so many pretty girls but most dudes are just subpar like there are radiant goddesses everywhere and just piles and piles of guys in backwards baseball caps and sandals
it’s called makeup
you can put eyeliner on a frat boy that doesn’t change the fact that’s he’s wearing a neon muscle shirt and nike flip flops